All application materials should be uploaded to the online graduate application. The application fee will also need to be paid online.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Official TOEFL scores (Institution Code: 6334, Department Code: 66)
- Must be at least 85 (internet based), with no score below 20 on the reading, listening and writing sections
- GRE scores (Institution Code: 6334, Department Code: 1203)
- Minimum scores (based on new scale): Verbal – 145; Quantitative – 155; Analytical – 3.0
- Graduation from an accredited institution with a baccalaureate degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or closely related field.
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 out of 4.0.
(This implies a minimum of First Class in each of the four or five years required to earn the degree from a university in India.)
- January 8 for fall (August) enrollment
- August 1 for spring (January) enrollment
- December 1 for summer (June) enrollment
Please be aware of the deadlines, as they are strictly enforced by the Graduate School.