Links to conference and journal papers/presentations below are provided to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders (e.g. IEEE). All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by those copyrights. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the
Conference Presentation Slides
Journal/Conference Papers and Theses/Dissertations
- “A Micro-transceiver for UHF Proximity Links including Mars Surface-to-Orbit Applications,” Proceedings of the IEEE, October 2007.
- “A UHF CMOS Transceiver Front-end with a Resonant TR Switch,” 2007 IEEE Radio and Wireless Conference.
- Microtransceiver overview paper published in the 2006 IEEE/AIAA Aerospace Conference Proceedings
- Low Temperature COTs parts paper published in the 2006 IEEE/AIAA Aerospace Conference Proceedings
- “A resonant switch for LNA protection in
watt-level CMOS transceivers,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and
Techniques, pp. 2819 - 2825, Sept. 2005.
- Low Temperature Performance of Commerical-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Electronic Components for Future Mars Missions , M.S. Thesis by Yogesh Tugnawat, Kansas State University, 2004
- Fully Integrated Transmitter Designs in SOS, M.S. Thesis by Kai Wong, K-State, 2005. (Covers fractional-N synthesis circuits used in this project - as well as PA design work)
- Fully Integrated Transceiver Design in SOI Processes, Dissertation by Xin He. (Covers some background and early prototype circuits used in this project - as well as QE filter work)
- N. Lay, C. Cheetham, H. Mojaradi, J. Neal, “Developing Low Power Transceiver Technologies for In Situ Communications Applications”, Interplanetary Networks Progress Report, No. 42-147, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, November 15, 2001.
- W. B. Kuhn,
Xin He, M. Mojarradi, "Modeling spiral inductors in SOS processes", IEEE
Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 51, (2004), p. 677-683, May
- Kuhn, W. B., Design of Integrated,
Low-Power, Radio Receivers in BiCMOS Technologies, Ph.D. Dissertation, Bradley
Department of Electrical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State
University, December 1995.
Proximity Link Design and Performance Information
Project-Related Organization Links
Back to Microtransceiver main page...