Narges Montazeri Shahtori
Graduate Student and Research Assistant
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Kansas State University
Office: Network Science Research Lab (3064)
M.S. (ongoing): Electrical Engineering, Kansas State University, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Manhattan, KS.
B.S.: Electrical Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Isfahan, IRAN.
Current Research Project:
- Stochastic process,
- Bayesian statistics,
- Mathematical modeling of complex systems,
- Monte-Carlo method,
- Control Theory,
- Nonlinear and Intelligence Systems.
- "Quantifying the Impact of Early-Stage Contact Tracing on Controlling Ebola Diffusion", Narges M. Shahtori, C. Scoglio, F. Darabi Sahneh, Submitted in American Control Conference 2017.
- "Sequential Monte Carlo Filtering Estimation of Ebola Progression in West Africa", Narges M. Shahtori, C. Scoglio, A. Pourhabib, F. Darabi Sahneh, American Control Conference July-2016.
- "Effectiveness of Contact Tracing for Detection of Ebola Risk during Early Introduction of the Virus within the USA", C. Scoglio, F. Darabi Sahneh, Narges M. Shahtori, , NSF Smart and Connected Health (SCH) Principal Investigators Workshop, Arlington VA, June 30-July 1, 2015.